The jump-jump-side level is so hard, and the last part of that level seems unreachable, give the checkpoint pls.
A downloadable game
This game features a short platformer with a special focus on vertical movement, and humour.
Your handphone has just been confiscated, and you really - really - need it. Especially now that your crush is ready for a date. Race against the teacher-disguised sorcerer to your phone as you utilize your newfound powers and aptitude for magic!
Jump from bookshelves to blackboards and achieve greatness while your teacher uses images of your friends to fight you! However, what he didn't count on was that you could use them to recharge your magic.
- Jump, dash, and run through many vibrant levels!
- Tight controls, plenty of challenge, and so many possible maneuvers!
- A light hearted and humorous setting, just look at these!
The game is currently in development, so keep watch out for the release!
You can change input settings when launching the game. The relevant options are Horizontal (+), Horizontal (-), Attacks, and Jumps. Simply unzip and launch the "ScholarUprising-V1.exe"
The file you want to download is the Scholar Uprising (X64) one. If it isn't , you can download from the Scholar Uprising (X86).
The 1.1 version has a "delete saved data" button in the form of a start button on the bottom right of the main menu screen. This was our mistake... if you intend to keep that version, please keep this in mind. We would like to apologize as well for any saved data between versions might not be transferred automatically. You might have to restart the game. We're incredibly sorry for the inconvenience!
- Devlog Week 18 - We made a mistake! (Build 1.2 release)25 days ago
- Devlog Week 17 - It's HERE! YES!29 days ago
- Devlog Week 16 - A whole slew of levels... final stretches!39 days ago
- Devlog Week 15 - Expert Advice, Difficulty Balancing46 days ago
- Devlog Week 14 - Happy New Year, and Progress of Course52 days ago
- Devlog Week 13 - Happy Holidays and Progress!58 days ago
- Devlog Week 12 - Intro Level, Level Design, Menu Making, and Enemies!67 days ago